English for Fun Virtual School
Sign up for our Online Classes
ENGLISH FOR FUN is an educational community, specializing in learning English, from babies to adults. Our teaching methodology is our own, and it promotes "Soft Skills" (Emotional Intelligence) in a second language. We focus on a child’s creativity, as well as their self-esteem. The idea is that learning the language is done unconsciously.
Our classes are based on the brain's different stages of development. The group dynamic is very important for developing LIFE SKILLS in English-
Our classes have students divided into small groups based on Age, Language Level and Program.
Every week we work thematically and projects are based that theme.
ENGLISH is taught through 3 IMPORTANT Pillars in ALL of our Programs:
- S.T.E.A.M.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math, Music)
- Emotional Intelligence (Soft Skills)
- An American Educational Foundation (Global Melting Pot, Confidence, Team Work to Develop the whole child)
Our classes are filled with activities such as: Cooking, Art, Crafts, Music, Science Experiments, Socialization, Games
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Inspiring creativity and curiosity
- Self-confidence. We develop FEARless people (without complexes)
- Creating RESPECTFUL spaces with environments prepared for a child’s learning
- Promoting equality, acceptance and CARE (without stereotypes or labels)
- Treating each child as a unique and powerful individual
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Our teachers, from more than than 16 nationalities, have diverse experiences in the Early Learning and bring their background to our children
- Our own, PROVEN methodology, designed by our founder Jill Stribling, an expert in Child Development and developing programs in English as a Second Language Education
- We guarantee individual learning and security through English immersion in our small community
- Safe spaces help children grow up to be powerful adults.
- We introduce kids their own “little big world”
- We are a NECPA (National Early Childhood Program Accreditation) center, unique in Europe, with high standards of teaching quality, health and hygiene and social-emotional development
HOW DO OUR WORKSHOPS WORK?
- We group children by age and level in classes of 6-8 children
- Every day we change the themes but we keep our VIRTUAL friends together
- The classes are ACTIVE and get children building relationships with each other
- We find materials at home to do: cooking, theater, crafts, painting, games with interactive screens, stories, music, dancing …
- 100% in English and 100% safe.
- Children have FUN and forget about the scary things happening all around them
Fill out the form below to receive more information.
You can click on the Links below for payment information and to reserve your spot.
You can even meet our team on the “Teaching for Fun” page and if you select a teacher to see them in the classrooms. There you can access their teaching calendar, links of interest and even enroll in a group. We offer weekly demo classes so you can test out our system by (CLICKING HERE).
It’s that simple!
Let us help:
We know that the key to recovering from this worldwide pandemic is parents...
We know that parents cannot think when they are filled with FEAR...
We know that NO PARENT can think at home if kid are not busy and safe...
We know how to "EDUtain" kids so that parents can remote work in peace!
Read about our Virtual Learning Options here in our BLOG!
VIRTUAL CAMP QUARANTINE
Here is our "FULL DAY" program:
We will connect live with your children through Zoom for 4.5 hours a day!
That's 22.5 hours a week of FREEDOM?!? SIGN ME UP!
Here is the Schedule:
9:30 to 10:00: Morning Assembly with the E4F Community (online)
10:00 to 11:00: Virtual Classrooms (Based on Age, Program, Language Level)
11:00 to 11:30: Movement and Wellness (Yoga, gymnastics, etc.)
11:30-12:00 BREAK (we snack, chit chat and use the restroom-no need for ZOOM there)
12:00 to 13:00: Group S.T.E.A.M.M. Class
13:00 to 14:00: Special Activities (Music, Art, Theater, Magic, Cooking)
Pack 1 weekly: 250€ / Monthly: 450€
Special NEW YEARS offer for the first 10 starting in FEBRUARY : 400€ /Month (90 HOURS of English)
We have Different CAMP Packs for:
4.5 hrs/day (22.5 hrs/week)
3 hrs/day (12 hrs/week)
2 hrs/day (10 hrs/week)
1 hr/day (5 hrs/week)
(Consult our pricing HERE or fill out the form below to get a quote based on your family's needs)
What will the classes and activities consist of?
- Science Experiments. This sparks CRITICAL THINKING, PROBLEM SOLVING and TEAM WORK. We use this to get kids thinking flexibly. Science develops curiosity and a LOVE of LIFE-LONG LEARNING
- Arts & Crafts. This sparks CREATIVITY and IMAGINATION and a LOVE of the ARTS. We use this to develop our themes in a interesting way
- Conversations about the themes, the vocabulary. This sparks language usage and responding in group settings
- Games, music and dancing. This sparks the ACTIVE side of the brain for memory retention.
Education through S.T.E.A.M.M. is the key to preparing future adults for an uncertain world! It helps us focus on developing the talents of EVERY students. The Science experiments are always the FAVORITE and every child talks about them as their favorite memory. Our program takes the pressure off of busy parents who don't have time to do prep and clean up and work from home!
Children dream about S.T.E.A.M.M. and focusing on these areas helps over-compensate for schools who are completely overwhelmed by the pandemic. We are the perfect balance for families who "JUST NEED A MINUTE!"
Not ready to sign up? Download our Homeschooling for Fun guide and you can try a "day in the life of an English for Fun teacher" on your own!