English Extra School Classes
Sign up for our Online Classes
ENGLISH FOR FUN is an educational space specialised in learning English for children and young people. Our teaching methodology is our own, and tries to promote the child’s creativity, as well as self-esteem, to derive in learning the language almost unconsciously.
We base classes on different stages of learning and group our students into small groups. Every week we work on a different theme, around which all the activities will revolve: cooking, crafts, music, science, games …
¿HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Arousing creativity and self-confidence. We develop people without complexes.
- Creating a children’s world with an environment prepared for the child’s learning
- Promoting development without stereotypes or labels
- Treating each child as a unique educational project.
¿WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Our GRADUATED teachers, of more than 10 nationalities, with extensive experience in the education of children in different countries, providing a multicultural vision.
Our own and innovative methodology, designed by our founder Jill Stribling, an expert in early childhood education and English, which guarantees individual learning through immersion in a small community or “little big world”.
We are a NECPA (National Early Childhood Program Accreditation) accredited center, unique in Europe, with high standards of teaching quality.
¿HOW DO WORKSHOPS WORK?
We group children by age and level in classes of 8 children maximum. Every day we change the theme around which all the activities revolve: cooking, theater, crafts, painting, games with interactive screens, stories, music, dance … All in English and with qualified teachers. Children have a great time!
Access our page “Teaching for Fun” and select the teacher you prefer and you can access their calendar, biography, links of interest and groups, it’s that simple!
VIRTUAL QUARANTINE CAMP
We will connect live with your children through Zoom for 4 hours a day during quarantine!
The schedule is:
9:30 to 10:00: Morning Assembly with the EFF Community
10:00 to 11:00: Morning Assembly / Extended Hours (Music, art, theater, magic)
11:00 to 12:00: Group class / Activities
12:00 to 12:30: break
12:30 to 13:00: Movement (Yoga, gymnastics, etc.)
13:00 to 14:30: Group class / Activities
4 hours a day of learning and FUN!
Pack 1 week: 200 Eur / Month: 500 Eur
Special offer for the first 10 : 450 Eur per Month
¿What will the classes and activities consist of?
– Crafts. It is a means that we use to develop the themes in a creative way. We encourage children’s imagination.
– Conversation, vocabulary, games, music.
– Education through S.T.E.A.M. We focus on developed students more than ever curiosity. We will do the experiments that every child dreams of doing in different areas such as Science, Art, Engineering and even technology. Who needs magic when Science exists? (Well, we like magic too!)
Click here if you want more information
¿Ready to sign up?